Online shop terms and conditions (last updated 6-8-18):
1) If you desire any of my products or services, but cannot afford them: low wage, unemployed, student or senior citizen, please contact me and we can arrange something.
2) ♥One art<>One owner Guarantee♥
This guarantees that each drawpaint-ing will only be printed once. What you own is going to be the only physical copy out there. Watermarked digital copies will be used to showcase my art and promote my services.
3) Price includes packaging and postage unless otherwise stated, or product is digital.
4) Products are shipped from Dublin, Ireland.
5) You do not need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal, except if a product is subscription based.
6) With certain products, if you are interested in a different painting size, canvas material and/or professional framing, you will need to contact me to arrange this and the price will increase from the original value.
7) Once I receive your order payment, I will contact you regards shipping.
8) Cash payment though always an option in my online shop, is not accepted as a payment, unless stated in the ‘product short description’ which is placed under the product’s title.
9) No refunds are given, but credit will be held for you to purchase another product or service, if you have changed your mind. In some cases and it will be clearly stated, no refund is given and credit cannot be transferred.
10) I will do my very best to wrap the products securely, but I am not responsible for post/courier staff mishandling the goods.
11) Payment is in euro or the equivalent of that in your currency.
12) I will never share or sell your personal information received via my online shop (WooCommerce), MailChimp/Newsletter, or Gmail with anyone else.
12B) GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation May 25th 2018):
To comply with the GDPR you are notified when I add you to my Gmail mailing list. I will never add you to my MailChimp Newsletter without your prior consent. You can unsubscribe from my Gmail mailing list via emailing me; and from my MailChimp newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter. You also have the right to:
Demand a copy of all the data I have about you.
Demand any errors in your data be corrected.
Request the removal of all your personal data.
Please note that the services I use: WordPress, WooCommerce (my online shop), WordPress and WooCommerce plugins, Gmail and MailChimp all have their own data protection and privacy T&C.
If you have any concern regards my use of your data, please do not hesitate to contact me (below).
More information on the GDPR:
Thank you for purchasing from me, your custom is deeply valued.
Lica B Browne is A Creative, Inventor and Entrepreneur. Her art is crafted digitally on ArtRage using mixed media. She uses creativity in all its forms to heal and teach. Her focus is to help humankind become aware, mature and loving.
FB: Lica B Browne
A: Dublin, Ireland
Any queries or comments, please contact me below.